Friday, March 23, 2012

Example Essay Intro

 Example Essay Intro

Fathers can have a great influence on their children.  No father is perfect, and some are better than others.  I know I was exceptionally blessed to have a father like mine.  My dad came to this country alone at the age of 16 from Germany.  Already in this country were his aunt and uncle, and a brother.  Left behind were his own parents, another brother, and a sister.  This was shortly before Hitler closed the border to emigrating young men.  His last brother never made it to the US.  My dad brought with him strong morals, passed on to him by his parents and generations before them.  They were values of faith, integrity, and family.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finally talking about > "Example Essay Intro" < Liked it!

    My homepage :: US real estate agent directories
    My website: real estate agent directory

    ReplyDelete