Sunday, January 29, 2012

GRAF #7 I-Search Brainstorm

GRAF #7

isearch brainstorm

Since I somehow missed this assignment, I will try to reconstruct how I came upon my I-Search topic:

Something that interests me

Something personal

Something I would like to do

Something I would like to understand

What events have impacted my life?

Where do my interests lie?

Church

Faith

Family

Friends

Housebuilding

Outdoors

Adventure

Nature

Family – parents

Blessings of my particular parents

How I miss them…

Their sicknesses and deaths

The misery of mom’s particular, long-term disease

How awful it was

How I don’t want to go through that, nor have my kids have to deal with it

What can be done to prevent it, for me, my 4 siblings, and kids

That’s my topic.

1 comment:

  1. And the disease was--? Sorry, I have so many of these puppies trotting by me right now, it's hard to keep them all straight.

    ReplyDelete